Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Menu Monday on Tuesday

I was distracted by Wahlbergs yesterday so I did not get a chance to write out my menu for you. So, here it is today:
Sunday - Lentil Burgers. Same old, same old...but Joel loves 'em.
Monday - Potato and Vegetable Curry from Simple Veg. Pleasures. All I have to say about this is
                OMG. It. was. so. good.  Fairly simple and so flavorful. Joel was "meh" about it, but I loved it.
                 Had it for lunch today too.
Tuesday - Pizza night. We made the dough from scratch this time. Oliver is in charge tonight while I head
                 over to Wahlburgers with Cari for some girl time.
Wednesday - Grilled Cheese, Fries and Edamame. Boring, but everyone eats it.
Thursday - Veggie Wraps. Quick and easy after a busy day with speech and OT.
Friday - Scalloped Potatoes and Eggplant Bacon This was too interesting not to try. The cream sauce is
             made out of cashews. And eggplant bacon? Really? We'll see.

No comments: